The New England Patriots are currently enjoying their off, or "bye" week this week. They did not play yesterday, which means I have no game-play to analyze. And I have already previewed their next game at the Steelers. What is there left to do? I will list my Top 10 teams in the league from best to worst. Here are my NFL Week 8 Power Rankings.
#1 Green Bay Packers- Aaron Rodgers and the Pack continue to impress with stingy defense, great play-calling, and an offense that has been untouched so far.
#2 Your New England Patriots- With a tough fought win over Dallas, and now a confident young defense, you better believe the Patriots will be AFC favorites if they can beat Pittsburgh this week.
#3 San Francisco 49ers- I really like what the 49ers are doing and where they are headed. One of their most impressive wins came over the previously undefeated Detroit Lions. Look for Michael Crabtree and Frank Gore to continue what they have been doing.
#4 Baltimore Ravens- I'm kinda sick of seeing them up in the Rankings every year. I better get used to it because like the defense, Ray Lewis isn't showing any signs of stopping.
#5 New Orleans Saints- Expect the Saints to go on a run with an easy schedule towards the end of the season with their high-powered offense lead by Drew Brees.
#6 Buffalo Bills- The Bills have already proved that they are playoff material, but can they be the elite of the elite?
#7 New York Giants- The Giants have won too many big games to not be in the top 10.
#8 Houston Texans - Arian Foster may carry the Texans all the way into the playoffs, plus I don't see other teams in their division that will be major competition, especially the win-less Indianapolis Colts without star Quarterback Peyton Manning.
#9 Detroit Lions- The Lions are in a bit of a slump; their rank will continue to fall unless they can get back on track.
#10 Pittsburgh Steelers- Never count the Steelers out, especially with the type of veteran leadership they have on both sides of the ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment